FIVE OF THE BEST.
gut selections by I Dataman
- Quantum Fizzics and Mistery- The
Chicken and Egg edition- by Zeno Travis.
- Holy Brood, Holy Grill- A cookbook for
the millenium- Semen Templar.
- The Joy of Serfing- I.M. Full.
- The Musk of God- Tony Mason and the
Jerusalem Orchestra- The World Tour Picturebook.
- The Medium is the Muscle- M. McLuhan -
Physical Fitness for the media age.
- Delusions of Grandeur- Famous madmen
through history and their golf handicaps- Four!!!!
- The Art of Dishwashing- Meditations on
the joy of dirty dishes
- The Lithium Tapes- Kurt Cobain at 13
sings around the campfire as picked up on a open CB line-
The collectors edition.
- Cosmic Avatars- A binauaral event- The
Grateful Dead try to explain why even painfully bad music
sounds good on LSD- comes with a tour patch.
- Industrialized- A history of the worst
noise ever compiled- So bad you may think about drowning
- The Last Wallet(We just love the
music, man....)- The Rolling Stones Babylon Tour live! -
How to fleece the public with the same old pose
- Charles Manson - Lounged- Unreleased
cocktail music for the clinically profane.
- Reflexive- A compilation of the worst
of Experimental film- Films whose applause was the sound
of chairs going up.
- Tarrantino speaks- A candid
documentary on why Americas new breed of Auteurs all
worked in Video stores.
- Exposed- Hollywood casting couch
- Frantic- Unreleased outtakes from
Hitchcocks masterpieces in which he ritually abuses his
leading ladies- Vertigo explained!!!
- ILM- The magic+the mystery . A George
Lucas documentary on outrageous billing and the digital
- The Borgoise- Godard in a frank
documentary on his ambition to elevate his position in
the French cultural industry from concierge to maitre D.